Tutoring staff welcome!
Tackle the challenges involved in a skilled tutoring and support lesson. Do you want to join the team of Tcollege tutors and prepare children and young people for success at school and in the workplace? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
- Tutoring sessions predominantly for the subjects of mathematics, physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, business-school subjects and all languages offered in schools
- Lessons provided in single-subject small groups from two to five pupils for all classes and school types along with one-to-one sessions
- Secure command of the teaching content on the specified subjects at the given levels
- Refined teaching skills in relation to children and young people
- Enjoyment of teaching
- Where possible, experience in tutoring or being a group leader for young people (with a sports club, scouts, music group etc.)
- Thorough introduction
- Reliable payment
- Flexible working hours, arranged by the hour
- Contact with state schools in cooperation with school teachers
- Sharing of experience with fellow tutors as part of a young tutoring team
- Official reference or recommendation
- Valuable teaching experience
- Pleasant working conditions
Are you interested in working for us?
Then apply directly online here.
Learning difficulty involving numbers
Teaching is supported by an award-winning, scientifically proven learning programme (Maths as a system)
Be part of a lucrative business model